Decks & Balconies
Below Grade & Speciality Surfaces
Primers & Caulks
Prices & More
Benefits of Liquid-Applied Waterproofing Systems
- Superior durability: the membrane's elasticity absorbs movement and compensates for any expansion or shrinkage due to thermal variation.
- Ease of installation: the products come in small packaging (easy-to-carry buckets). They require no open flame, and can be applied in wet environment and different temperatures.
- Ease of maintenance: liquid-applied waterproofing systems are seamless (except when using reinforcing fabric) and require no joints/seams or mechanical fixing/welding.
Seamless Waterproofing Systems: Applications
Seamless waterproofing systems can be used on a variety of surfaces:
- Roofs: our products can be applied to virtually any type of roof substrate. Check our product descriptions and data sheet pages for compatibility.
- Decks, balconies, terraces.
- Below-grade: parking structures, basements, etc.
- Specialty surfaces.
Quality & Expertise - Our Chosen Brands
Waterproofing Mart represents and distributes products manufactured by two highly-respected companies, Andek Corporation and Energy Seal Coatings.
With projects completed all over the country, these companies have established a solid reputation for high-performance products and received numerous accreditations.
Visit the links below for more information on:
- Andek Project Profiles
- Energy Seal Coatings Case Studies